Share the Save Our Wild Isles business films with your colleagues.
The information you provide below will be used to respond to your enquiry about screening a standalone film, or multiple films from our Business and Nature Series: The Business of Nature, Banking on a Wilder Tomorrow, Hungry for Change, and Catch 22.
To help support your screening needs, your information may be shared with WWF, RSPB, or National Trust.
The Business and Nature Series films are online and free to watch, but there are conditions for any group screenings.
Terms and conditions for screening the Business and Nature Series
1. The films cannot be used for commercial gain, resale or fundraising purposes.
2. Please ensure that no company logos are added to the imagery provided. There must not be any corporate or third-party brand association implied in the messaging or the imagery associated with the films, WWF, RSPB, National Trust, Silverback, or the BBC brand.
3. Please ensure you always refer to the films with their full titles ‘The Business of Nature’, ‘Banking on a Wilder Tomorrow’, ‘Hungry for Change’, and ‘Catch 22’, with the collection of films titled ‘Business and Nature Series’.
4. The films must be used in their entirety and for the purposes originally intended and cannot be edited, cut, or spliced together with other footage.
5. To share/embed the films on social media or a website, please do so using the YouTube links provided here.
6. Media invitations to events are permitted if it is clear that it is not a Silverback, BBC, WWF, RSPB or National Trust event unless otherwise agreed. Permission must be sought from [XX] for any clips shown on broadcast media.
7. Any film(s) in the Business and Nature Series can be shown at ticketed events/conferences where people have paid to attend the event/conference – if no tickets are sold to watch the film itself. Please contact us and make sure the film is not used in promotional material for the conference/event.
If you are unsure of any of the above, please contact us.