Share the Save Our Wild Isles business films in your workplace.
Thanks for your interest in screening our films! We have four films in total and you can screen one or screen them all, it's up to you. If you're not yet sure what your event will look like, take a look through our handy event guide for inspiration and practical pointers, or read more about hosting a screening. If you are ready to host your screening(s), register your event below and we will be able to get back to you about your inquiry.
The Save Our Wild Isles Business Films are online and free to watch, but there are conditions for group screenings. Scroll down for our Ts&Cs. To help support your screening, your information may be shared with WWF, the RSPB, or the National Trust.
Terms and conditions for screening the Save Our Wild Isles Business Films and using our imagery:
1.The films cannot be used for commercial gain or resale. Tickets cannot be sold for film screenings. Any film(s) in the Save Our Wild Isles Business Films can be shown at ticketed events or conferences (including where people have paid to attend the event/conference) as long as NO tickets are sold to watch the film itself. The films cannot be used to sell tickets to the conference/event but can be included in the programme.
2.The films must be used for the purposes originally intended and cannot be edited, cut, or spliced together with other footage.
3. Please ensure you always refer to the films with their full titles Save Our Wild Isles: The Business of Nature, Banking on a Wilder Tomorrow, Hungry for Change, and Catch-22, or the Save Our Wild Isles Business Films. These films are inspired by the BBC Wild Isles series but are not part of the series and were not created by the BBC. They have been created by WWF, the RSPB, the National Trust, and Silverback Films to help businesses understand how they can be part of the solution.
4. Please ensure that no company logos are added to the promotional imagery unless using an editable asset as designed (a logo must not be placed on the nature image itself). There must be no corporate or third-party brand association implied with the creation of the films. WWF, the RSPB, National Trust and Silverback Films have created these four business films. There must be no mention of the BBC, or use of the BBC logo in relation to these films. The only logos that can be associated with these films are those belonging to WWF, the RSPB, the National Trust and Silverback Films. Please do not move, resize or distort the image or the logos.
5. To share/embed the films on social media or a website, please do so using the YouTube links provided. No advertising must be shown alongside the films and no advertising “bumpers” are to be used.
6. Media invitations to screenings are permitted if it is clear that it is not a Silverback Films, BBC, WWF, RSPB or National Trust event unless otherwise agreed. Please note that some film material is restricted to charity and education events only – for example, the films should not be used by a business as part of its own promotional event.
7. There are restrictions around showing clips from the films on broadcast media, permission must be confirmed ahead of time for this.
Terms and Conditions for using our imagery:
If you have any questions or your query is not answered by the conditions above, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org